Manners EH1 vs the new Pro Hunter stock

CMP70306

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone here use a ckyepod with their PH? I saw on another forum that the pic rail on the PH is rounded up front, preventing use of a bipod that slides onto the rail (rather than clamping on like an atlas). If that's the case, did you just grind down a bit of the rail?

Really liking the look of the PH, but may just go with an LRH and install a rail that will for sure work with my current bipod.

If you mean the MDT Ckyepod then yes I use one on mine but it is the thumb wheel model rather than the QD one so I just tighten it down without sliding it over the front.

waspocrew

Lil-Rokslider
If you mean the MDT Ckyepod then yes I use one on mine but it is the thumb wheel model rather than the QD one so I just tighten it down without sliding it over the front.

Yes, I have the QD head on mine. MDT actually has the BTC head in stock (thumb wheel type with arca and pic compatible). Seems I could swap the bipod head and have no issues with the PH rail.

CMP70306

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, I have the QD head on mine. MDT actually has the BTC head in stock (thumb wheel type with arca and pic compatible). Seems I could swap the bipod head and have no issues with the PH rail.
The BTC head is what’s on mine and it works great though I primarily run the rifle with my RRS tripod on the ARCA mount.