Magview sales?

Beaverdog

FNG
I have a used one like new in the box s1 with extra phone plates if you’re interested.

And regret not getting the ollin 😂. Haha I’m kidding but I will never go back to magview after using ollin

I just read the comparison from last year. I’m torn on which system to try.
I just sold my Magview and bought the Ollin, which is superior in my opinion. The Magview I struggled to get the picture lined up, and the Ollin just snapped right into place, never had an issue. I would definitely buy the Ollin over the Magview or any other adapter, I've used the Phone Scope, Magview and Ollin.

CorbLand

WKR
I just read the comparison from last year. I’m torn on which system to try.
I have the magview and to be honest dont really use it very often but I am not a big picture taker. I have never had issues getting it to work or lined up. Its pretty simple. I went magview as I didnt want to be stuck using Olin case. I like being able to use whatever case I want.

mntnguide

WKR
Had the magview, fought it non stop with trying to be lined up etc, Pain in the A**. Bought Ollin, much better system IMO, especially for ease of use.

OP
M

mgray

FNG
Thanks guys. I ended up buying a used one from a member here. I'll try it out. I didn't like the idea of a specific phone case because I only carry a company cell phone. I never know what kind of Iphone I'll end up with if I break mine.

Had the Magview, switched to the Ollin. Much better system. I just keep the phone case on. The 1/4” bump around the camera is actually kind of a nice pointer finger rest.

Only negative of it is the flashlight and other camera is blocked. iPhone 15 for reference.

1717520781406.jpeg

The Ollin locks you into using a 1 of the 3 lenses on an iPhone. The MagView you can use whichever is best for what you're doing. Also as mentioned above, the Ollin straight up blocks the other lenses so you can't use them walking around.

The Ollin locks you into using a 1 of the 3 lenses on an iPhone. The MagView you can use whichever is best for what you're doing. Also as mentioned above, the Ollin straight up blocks the other lenses so you can't use them walking around.
If using the Magview app, it will use one lense only.

I still refuse to buy any adapter that requires to me have a phone specific case. Don't care how simple the system is, not buying a new case for each phone. I bought additionally no name magnets off amazon. Anyone that hunts with me can throw one on their phone and its good to go.

It does take some time to get used to but after playing around with it, I can click the magview bang on 9 time out of 10/

TravisIN

WKR
If using the Magview app, it will use one lense only.

I still refuse to buy any adapter that requires to me have a phone specific case. Don't care how simple the system is, not buying a new case for each phone. I bought additionally no name magnets off amazon. Anyone that hunts with me can throw one on their phone and its good to go.

It does take some time to get used to but after playing around with it, I can click the magview bang on 9 time out of 10/

The app makes the line up super easy and effortless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk