Magview and SLC 10x42

Mattyq17

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know if the MagView B1 will work with SLC 10x42s? Their website doesn't list the SLC's. I have the B1 but when I put it on the bino's and put my phone (iPhone 14 Pro Max) up to the magnet the camera side of the phone keeps sliding down and won't hold it in line. I think I can tighten the screw some more but don't want it to strip out if there is no way it's going to work. I have the MagView S1 that works with my Athlon spotter and am trying to keep the same Digi scoping system. If it won't work, then I can sell it to my brother and will look at other options. Thanks, Matt

TravisIN

WKR
It doesn’t fit. I bought one without checking and immeadiatey got rid of it. I messaged them encouraging them to make one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Mattyq17

Mattyq17

Lil-Rokslider
It doesn’t fit. I bought one without checking and immeadiatey got rid of it. I messaged them encouraging them to make one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I tried mounting it with the screw at different places and the same thing kept happening, it will slowly start to back off from one side, sucks actually as I really like the MagView spotter attachment but don't want to have to use two different systems. It looks like the OnGlass doesn't offer anything for the 10x42 SLC's either, but I have an email into them to see if they recommend an adapter that will work.

Samson7x

WKR
Thanks, I tried mounting it with the screw at different places and the same thing kept happening, it will slowly start to back off from one side, sucks actually as I really like the MagView spotter attachment but don't want to have to use two different systems. It looks like the OnGlass doesn't offer anything for the 10x42 SLC's either, but I have an email into them to see if they recommend an adapter that will work.

Assuming that’s a autocorrect for Ollin, the swaro BTX fits the 10x42 slc perfectly.

OP
Mattyq17

Mattyq17

Lil-Rokslider
Assuming that’s a autocorrect for Ollin, the swaro BTX fits the 10x42 slc perfectly.
OnGlass adapter is a new system out there, they replied back to me and do have an adapter that works for the 10x42 SLCs so I will give them a try. Although I did see an ad for another company called Kapture but they are available yet.

Samson7x

WKR
OnGlass adapter is a new system out there, they replied back to me and do have an adapter that works for the 10x42 SLCs so I will give them a try. Although I did see an ad for another company called Kapture but they are available yet.

Ah, I see. I had not heard of them. Ollin system does work well if you are interested in it.