Lowa Hunter GTX EVO Extreme boot

Snipershirt

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any experience with these boots yet? Looking at these or the Hanwag Trapper Elites. Currently running the Lowa Tibet GTXs.

Thanks!

JD

OP
Snipershirt

Snipershirt

Lil-Rokslider
No feedback, oh well, ordered the trappers due to the stellar feedback I've received regarding other Hanwag boots. Time will tell.

Clarktar

WKR
Just saw this thread, sorry the late reply. I used the Hunters for 6-7 months, and logged over 900 miles in them (work and hunting). They fit me better than any boot I have ever worn. They were also resistant to all my abuse, and completely waterproof.

I wore them hunting during Oct. Nov. in the coastal rainforests of WA state. My feet were NEVER wet. I crossed several creeks with them, and again water never slipped into the foot bed. Eventually a small spot on the rubber rand came unattached from the boot. While I glued it, and it help up fine, I decided I would take advantage of the 1 year return policy. I did this b/c the Cevedales from L&S were coming out and I really wanted to try them out.

While I am liking the Cevedales, the foot bed on them seems narrower than the Hunters, and my foot gets a tired achy feeling after several hours in them, but granted, they are still not very broken in, so time will tell.

But if I could do it all over again, I would have kept my Hunters. I am constantly on the lookup for a used pair of Hunters in 10.5.