Lowa discontinuing Renegade model boot

Unfortunately, Lowa is discontinuing a boot that fits my flat, wide feet extremely well.

REI and other websites have them around 25% off with even quite a few wide sizes in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joestrow

WKR
Bummer… Absolutely love mine. I’ll have to grab another set before they are gone for good.

wesfromky

WKR
Unfortunately, Lowa is discontinuing a boot that fits my flat, wide feet extremely well.

REI and other websites have them around 25% off with even quite a few wide sizes in stock.

You might try the rangers - they are like a step up from the renegades. I have also found the Zyphers to fit very closely as well for a lighter weight option.

OP
DmrbigEshotT
If I remember correctly, multiple sites said they are discontinuing them.

If the Rangers have the same lacing system as the Tibets, I’ve tried them and I think heel fit was off for me.

dirtshooter

Lil-Rokslider
Loved my renegades. I bought crispi thors and they fit my flat wide feet well.

sivart

WKR
You guys freaked me out. I called them, and they are NOT discontinuing them. Thank God

sasquatch

WKR

Nooooooo WTF

Why must everything I find and like be discontinued!!!!!!?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
DmrbigEshotT
Spoke with Lowa - They are redesigning the Renegade with a more eco-friendly type of gore-tex liner. When I asked about fit changes, she said they have been using the same “mold” since 1997 but would not be surprised if there were updates to that as well. The new design will be released this Fall.

I take that as, buy the current model or you may be disappointed with possible fit changes come Fall.

gostovp

WKR
“Eco Friendly” GoreTex liner… yeah that doesn’t sound like it’s gonna suck at all…