Love this Topic!

I really appreciate this thread. I am a member of other forums that do not approach fitness as a part of preparing for the hunt. Beast Mode Baby!!

Carl

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you like it! David and others realized that hunting is changing and we must to if we want to be successful. 25 years ago, a good 4wd with chains could get you in some great deer country around SE Idaho. Now it's covered with ATV's, so if you want to kill deer and elk without just relying on luck, you gotta go where they are!

Feel free to participate in this forum, too--your pics, workouts, hunts, etc.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
I second that Robby...this aint our Dad's and grandfather's time, we have to adapt and improvise to the changing times, which to ME means controlling what we can control including our fitness level!

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really appreciate this thread. I am a member of other forums that do not approach fitness as a part of preparing for the hunt. Beast Mode Baby!!

Carl

I know some look at this as training to hunt. I don't look at it like that. I look at it as Training for Life, which encompasses everyday activities, sports, and in the long run hunting. I really think that those who train for a couple months before season really work to hard, don't get where they need to, and really just cut themselves short. Train for Life, prepare to hunt.