OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Can you add a pair of Mountain pants in a 36 waist and 38" inseam?:cool:
I will have to revert to one of my favorite movie scenes to respond.

[video=youtube;EBL0q707fAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBL0q707fAg[/video]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have a 90% jacket Medium base layer top and bottom in medium and medium insulation zip tee? If so Ill take 1 jacket 1 set base layer, 1 set of traverse layer, 1 zip-tee.

gwm

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the Timberline vest contain windstopper?

Your pm box is full.

Thanks.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Does the Timberline vest contain windstopper?

Your pm box is full.

Thanks.

Hey GWM I cleared it out. Sorry about that. no its a fleece vest. Good stuff though. Still lots for sale.

Description on it

Description:
The Sitka Timberline Vest is just the piece of gear you need when the air has a chill or the temperature dips below freezing. Keeping your core warm when you’re on the move hiking from one ridge to the next is a challenge but is also made easy with this vest.

The four way stretch fleece material is wind-resistant to keep you warm as an outer layer or when worn under a 90% jacket. It offers higher set pockets so you can access items even with a pack waist belt on.

The high collar keeps the cool out but can also let you vent and cool off with ease. The zipper is covered with a bit of fabric so you don’t catch your beard in the zipper which is just about as painful as catching something else in your zipper.

The Timberline is a nice fitting vest that not only performs in the field but also is great to wear around as a rugged and long lasting vest.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Lets do 5$ Discount on all Items. If you buy more then 3 items I will give you 40$ off entire order. Everyone needs a little Sitka hanging in their closet and out in the field.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Im out of touch till Sunday. If you want something you can leave me a PM and I will respond Sunday when IM back home.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Lots left guys. Great deals for buying multiple items.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
To the Top it goes. I know we got more folks who need some great Sitka Clothing. =-) plenty happy hunters so far have gotten there stuff. =)

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Up for the Thursday night folks. Amazing deals Im handing out to my fellow Roksliders.