Looking to start a fishing apparel company

DamnRinella

Lil-Rokslider
The hardest thing - maybe not the hardest - but finding a solid company name is tough so figured maybe the friendly folks at rokslide may have good ideas they would be willing to share. No dirty names will be considered, but it is fun thinking of them!

A few I like but are already taken include skinny water culture, fat pelican, Flood tide, black fly outfitter. This company will originally be focused on saltwater fishing, but want to keep it somewhat open for other ideas later like fishing/surfing.

Maybe the winner, if there is one, maybe we can figure out a small prize or award or something! But no equity when I pull the trigger on this! Lol

Some ideas so far - Pelican Flats, Sea Vibes, Fish vibes, Biolab Outfitters (BO or BLO - not great initials)

Mods - if this is an issue, just remove.

ZT3006

FNG
Maybe King of Kings with a kingfish with a crown on its head. Possibly is taken already.

Justenfl

FNG
You focused locally? Regionally? Nationally? Find a local name or landmark and start there

Sounds like hes focusing locally by the names he first suggested, pelican flats, and biolab are specific fishing areas in my locale.

Btw I like biolab outfitters everyone who fishes brevard backwater knows of the name and you could go any direction with a name like that.

K

Kootenay Hunter

By clothing company, do you mean just buying snapback trucker hats and embroidering a logo on it? Then following up with some silk screened t-shirts? Then follow up with a relentless social media campaign? :p

You'll also be competing with your namesake Rinella once Meateater and Simms have a fishing apparel baby.... I think a simms product was flashed every 30 seconds on their das boat show

silver king supply > sks

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

DamnRinella

Lil-Rokslider
Only flat brim hats! Lol. I have a few ideas up my sleeve but concentrating on saltwater fishing in Southeast US. Thx all for the ideas. No winner yet but once I buy the domain I will let you all know. It will be some time still until product is ready.

Btaylor

WKR
Run some carbon fibers in the stuff and call it FECS. And dont forget your first re-branding project Flozonics, cant have the dang fish smelling your outboard exhaust.

Off Work Outfitters

Wellsdw

WKR
If you were out of N.C.could name it no-dam-fish Co. haha

To the guy toward the top, you think mountain house would make a nest egg omelette meal?

How about
CREEK FREEK

Works for both
Fresh and salt