Looking for Speed loader suggestion

I'm just getting into muzzleloaders for hunting and I bought the muzzleloaders.com hunters kit and it came with 3 speed loaders. After opening it up, I found out my Barnes 50cal bullets with the sabots won't fit in the speed loaders. Does anyone have any suggestions on a speed loader that will fit holding a bullet with a sabot? I'm also using Blackhorn powder if that helps.

nphunter

WKR
Can’t really help with the sabots but I’ll buy yours if there the clear T loaders. I don’t shoot sabots and they work well for me.

Wapiti1

WKR
I like the simple clear tubes with caps on both ends. The ones I use are probably 15 years old. The cheap green tubes from CVA or Traditions (their's might be red) are fine too. Get the magnum ones for the caliber you have. I prefer the tube ones with no partition. Pour it all in one shot. They work well even with an overpowder wad since you can push through them with your ramrod and they seat the wad square with a little practice.

The bullet compartment on some of the 4 in 1 style loaders are too short for sabots.

Jeremy

fey

FNG
I ran into the same issue. I'm only using pellets right now but what I did was put just my pellets in the tube and filled the extra space with patches, then let my bullets/sabots sit loose in my fanny pack. With nothing else in that compartment besides my bullet starter, i didn't have to worry about fumbling around for anything I didn't need to reload.