Looking for boot fit similar to Asolo TPS 520-but more durable

Hunthigh1

WKR
I love the fit of the Asolo TPS 520. I’ve used 6+ pairs over the years. I just wish they used better leather and maybe a Rand that held up longer and didn’t shrink/cut so damn easy.

seeking recommendations from anyone on a similar fitting boot that would survive my abuse longer.

The Asolo fit seems to be rather narrow compared to most boots. I’ve tried lowa Tibets and they are too wide. I’ve owned kenetreks in a narrow last and they were ok, but not all day comfortable. Maybe a bit too narrow and a toe box that was smaller than ideal.

Thanks in advance for any advice based in experience.

dtrkyman

WKR
I have a pair of those and they have been bullet proof. I do not wear them as often as my lighter boots but they have seen some abuse over probably 8 years and still going strong.

Tried Crispi and the fit was terrible for me, Saloman fit fantastic and were super comfy but I smoked a pair in less than a year, they were a light hiker though not a heavy mountain boot. They did warranty them and I got a pair of trail runners.

OP
H

Hunthigh1

WKR
Which crispi did you try?
The asolo sole is awesome and durable as hell for me but the leather and inside leather in the toe has collapsed in a wierd way on the last two pairs I’ve had. Ends up causing painful top of toe rub.