Looking For A New Pack? Definitely Consider The AKEK CLIMAX !!

Not sure if you watched the video or not but the belt size adjusts behind the lumbar pad. This brings the padding out so you can fit it how you like. None of the other hunting packs do this that I'm aware

I did watch video. Adjustable is nice. But still. One belt is not covering everyone unfortunately. Especially us bigger guys.

Last edited:

Loo.wii

WKR
Ok the only thing I dislike about the pack is how difficult it is to replace the waist buckles.
I broke mine and I have to render my pack useless to replace them.
I wanted to do a quick change to aluminum buckles. But I realized I would have to break the stitching and replace it.

Loo.wii

WKR
Not sure if you watched the video or not but the belt size adjusts behind the lumbar pad. This brings the padding out so you can fit it how you like. None of the other hunting packs do this that I'm aware of.
This is exactly why y’all need vids on your site.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks for the review. Sounds like it gives a decient option for someone on a budget. At this point, unless something unexpected happens, I'm will not be looking for a new pack anytime soon, but I will consider pointing this out as an option to others.