Looking for 270 WSM brass

A382DWDZQ

WKR
I have not seen it in a while, but 300 WSM has been coming up pretty regularly if you don’t mind necking it down and turning it if you need to.

OP
wildwilderness
I have not seen it in a while, but 300 WSM has been coming up pretty regularly if you don’t mind necking it down and turning it if you need to.
Yeah, trying to avoid neck turning. Haven’t learned how to do that yet plus it’s one more step. Might have to watch YouTube U and figure it out

A382DWDZQ

WKR
Yeah, trying to avoid neck turning. Haven’t learned how to do that yet plus it’s one more step. Might have to watch YouTube U and figure it out
You could try it without turning and see if it works. Even if you have to turn, it’s only once and then you have a quality case that will last multiple firings.

SloppyJ

WKR
I found a sweet rifle in .270wsm but when I started looking for brass I decided that it wasn't worth the trouble and just went smaller to a 6cm in true rokslide fashion. Good luck and I hope you can find some. Looks to be a sweet cartridge.

Forrest84

FNG
I found a sweet rifle in .270wsm but when I started looking for brass I decided that it wasn't worth the trouble and just went smaller to a 6cm in true rokslide fashion. Good luck and I hope you can find some. Looks to be a sweet cartridge.
Found myself in the same position recently. Cartridge has great potential for hand loading, but it just doesn’t have any support and necking down 300wsm I just don’t feel like adding to my already excessive work load. The Berger 108 in a 6 creed what I went to especially once I figured out the star line SRP brass is cheep and easy to find with the results literally right on the heels of my 6br and 6 dasher loadeds with Norma, alpha ocd and lapua brass but much faster.