Long time lurker from ID

jesco88

FNG
Hey all,

I'm a Marine Corps Veteran, and at the age of 36, I've decided that I want to go deer and elk hunting. I live in the great state of Idaho, born and raised in Wyoming. Only thing I've shot really are prairie dogs, then life just happened and never got a chance to figure out how to hunt big game.

I've been reading and researching as much as I can. Hoping to learn more and tackle an Elk or Mule Deer this season.

Hey all,

I'm a Marine Corps Veteran, and at the age of 36, I've decided that I want to go deer and elk hunting. I live in the great state of Idaho, born and raised in Wyoming. Only thing I've shot really are prairie dogs, then life just happened and never got a chance to figure out how to hunt big game.

I've been reading and researching as much as I can. Hoping to learn more and tackle an Elk or Mule Deer this season.
Welcome from Emmett!

From the East Idaho area. I’m a longtime lurker also. Since 2021 I just hate commenting on stuff but love to read about stuff on here.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new ID member. Semper Fi.

Eddie

OP
jesco88

jesco88

FNG
From the East Idaho area. I’m a longtime lurker also. Since 2021 I just hate commenting on stuff but love to read about stuff on here.
Yep, very relatable. This is as close as I'll get to social media.