Long time lurker FNG from SoCal

Wmw8819

FNG
Hello everyone, I’ve been lurking the form for a few year guess it’s time to introduce my self. Been hunting Mule deer and elk both archery and rifle for 3 years. No success on the archery front yet but I’ll get there. I get out hunting upland game occasionally as well. I live in SoCal in the IE.

Willie

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member, Willie.

Eddie

HbDane

WKR
Hello everyone, I’ve been lurking the form for a few year guess it’s time to introduce my self. Been hunting Mule deer and elk both archery and rifle for 3 years. No success on the archery front yet but I’ll get there. I get out hunting upland game occasionally as well. I live in SoCal in the IE.

Willie
Welcome from Wildomar, CA. Where in the IE do you hail from?

I grew up in north county SD, always venturing to the neighboring states for the bigger critters. The deer on Palomar Mountain were tough hunting. In NC now which has changed my style of hunting dramatically. You will get an Elk or Mule soon with your bow! It’s an exhilarating feeling to get such an awesome animals like an Elk with a bow! I wish you the best