Long Range School

Terrapin

WKR
Defensive Edge in N Idaho has a week long school. Shawn, the owner is very knowledgeable when it comes to long range and extreme long range. He’s also an all around good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your current experience level and rifle/gear setup? Phillip Velayo and his group do some classes in Yakima, WA wherever that is as well as Cody, Wyoming. It seems like they offer introductory precision rifle classes as well as hunting oriented ones. I haven't taken one of their classes but Velayo is known as a very good instructor.

I think Modern Day Sniper is up in the Northwest.
Beat me to it.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you see unknown munitions class

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

ID_Matt

WKR

Southern idaho. 1 day and multiple day options.

Article 4

WKR
I am hearing of a new class coming this year focused on primarily the hunting aspect of LR shooting, with field course and full accomodations
I think Elk Creek outfitting in Sponsoring it near Heron Montana with some ex military person teaching

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
We have one spot left this year and several next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll throw out Gunwerks L1 Class in Cody WY, been thinking of it myself, they show one on April 15th for $1350. Not too bad of a price, I'm sure they are good!

Philip and Caylen from modern day sniper do classes in Yakima Washington. I took the intro to long range hunting class with caylen. I learned a lot and it's a good reset for the fundamentals. we shot a lot at 100 yards on the first day and then applied those fundamentals with various shooting positions out 1100yds the second day.