Listened to Rogan today about the lunar landing…. What does Rokslide think?

Did we go to the moon in 1969???

• Yes

Votes: 180 54.4%
  • No

Votes: 67 20.2%
  • Only care about September

Votes: 84 25.4%

• Total voters
Didn’t nasa say they couldn’t put a man on the moon today because of some belt they can’t travel through. They somehow lost the technology that allowed them to travel through it in the past.

ozyclint

WKR
Didn’t nasa say they couldn’t put a man on the moon today because of some belt they can’t travel through. They somehow lost the technology that allowed them to travel through it in the past.
Probably referring to the space junk debris that is orbiting earth. It is quickly becoming a real problem.

UncleBone

WKR
Probably referring to the space junk debris that is orbiting earth. It is quickly becoming a real problem.
The Van Allen radiation belt. It would fry most electronics, as well as people.

2ski

WKR
The bigger the lie, the higher the likelihood of it being accepted... blindly I might add.
Exactly. You're so right. Rogan is good at finding liars lately for people to fall for blindly. And you look at how many people blindly fell for election interference. Or that someone was draining the swamp amd not contributing to it. Big lies. But people believe.

Ebola

FNG
Yes, we went to the moon. Every conspiracy suggesting we haven't and that it was staged has been debunked over and over again. There are plenty of other countries with space programs that have taken photos of the landing sites, which still show landing debris and footprints to this day. It would be a stretch to think the 300,000+ people who worked on the Apollo program, not to mention dozens of other countries, have ALL kept a known hoax a secret for so long.

I personally would not take any science-related advice from a guy who was kicked in the head for a living, a football player with CTE or from anyone with a lifetime of drug use.
Agreed big rogan fan but at the end of the day he's a comedian

Maverick1

WKR
I'm very glad you included an option that reminded me that I only care about September
I often wonder if I like September or November better. I am only able to get an answer out of myself twice a year. In September I like September better. In November I like November better. Every other month it’s a battle to decide. Hmmm. Maybe a fourth option should be added.

IDVortex

WKR
You guys think the moon landing was fake?

The moon itself is fake…

Just kidding. Anyone who thinks we didn’t go…gives our federal govt WAY too much credit to keep a secret.
I mean, I wouldn't disagree about the moon. How the government cab predicted it so easily and what not. I bet its just a satellite that they put led lights on that can change color and tone of it. Switch is probably like a dimmer switch in the oval office.

CorbLand

WKR
You all are so behind the times. Life isn’t real. This all made up in our heads. Everything we do is fake. Everyone you meet is just chemicals in your brain.