Limbsaver AirTech Recoil Pad

Looks like Limbsaver has a new version of their recoil pad. The AirTech. Has anyone seen or used one of these? How do they compare to the old "Classic" version?

cnrx

FNG
I have one on my 300 RUM. I have only shot the rifle with the original Remington stiff rubber recoil pad and the AirTech, so I can't compare it to the original limbsaver but it certainly made a difference.

OP
M
Just to follow up on this: Cabelas only had this new AirTech version available so I took a chance and ordered it. Was able to compare it along side my brother's "Classic" limbsaver over the weekend. After some in-depth squish testing with my thumbs, I'd say the new version feels about twice as soft as the old classic version. And about 700% softer than a stock Tikka T3 pad! Can't wait to try it out at the range. And for anyone else looking at these, the fit to a Tikka stock isn't terrible. Not a 100% perfect match, but within maybe 1/32" everywhere around.

GKPrice

Banned
I just finished putting one on my Superlight '06 - FYI, be VERY careful if you decide to touch up the fit, they get mighty gooey