Lightweight scope with bdc reticle

Hey guys I just bought a tikka t3x superlite and want to put an equally light scope on it. I'm looking for something that's in the 4-12 power range or something close to that, less than 14oz, about 12" long, 4" eye relief and has a bdc reticle. The vortex diamondback 4-12x40 would be exactly what I'm looking for if it had better eye relief. Let me know your thoughts.

The rokslide herd is stuck on Trijicon lately since they can't recommend SWFA 3-9's anymore and everything else they find acceptable is $1k and up. They all hate Vortex and Leupold too. I don't know if it's worth asking "which scope...?" on this forum anymore, if you have less than $500 to spend and don't want a fixed 6x.

If you're not wanting to spend that much, then look at Burris and Athlon. If you use a sling for your rifle and can resist bashing your scopes on stuff, you'll do just fine.

No personal experience but probably going to be my next scope.

TN2shot07

WKR
I also have one of the Maven crs.1’s above that I put on a 270 this year. The scope has been great for my use. Only complaint is a little shorter eye relief than I’m used to.

I put my wife together a model 7 in 243 last year and she has a vx3 2.5-8 on it. Super light little scope/rifle combo with no issues.

I’m in the process of putting together a model 7 in 7-08 right now. I’m leaning toward trying one of the Maven Rs.2’s or going with another vx3.