Lightweight pullouts.

AlexK

Lil-Rokslider
Been on the hunt for some pack pullouts. I know kifaru has some and I was wondering what other options are out there that people like.

Thanks in advance.

Rob5589

WKR
I use some Sea to Summit bags. Light, durable, but no zippers like the Kifaru, they are all roll tops.

tdot

WKR
Made a bunch of Dyneema drawstring sacs. A fraction of the weight of the Kifara UL pullout and ended up being cheaper too.

I didnt like that I couldnt see into the Kifaru pullout. Ended up with a backpack full of brown bags that I couldnt easily differentiate.

Randle

WKR
Outdoors research zip bags are good ones, I also have granite gear zip sacks. I like them for the different colors to know which one to grab for first aid, possibles, etc

Trial153

WKR
I bought two sets of the light weight kifaru pullouts and I can’t see ever needing anything else. They are durable and light weight, i really like organizing by each individual pull out and not having loose stuff in my bag

I have some from Kuiu and Kifaru. They are very similar, but I prefer the sealed (ish) zipper on the kuiu, but prefer the material on the kifaru, although the are eerily similar.
Both have held up well and I use them for all sorts of things: kill kit, first aid, traveling, dry foods, etc.

You’d be happy with either one.

Kifaru UL pullouts have been phenomenal. I really like the zipper down the middle vs. bag style with a zipper or draw string at the top. I never need to dig around or look for anything due to the design of the bag. FWIW

Kifaru and some sea to summit draw string bags.

Before those, it was nothing but ziplocks...and they worked well and were cheap to replace (hard to argue when you can get 35 gallon/quart bags for less then $5).