Lightweight and durable scope for a bolt action 5.56?

I am getting a new Ruger American Gen II ranch bolt action rifle with a 16” barrel, rifle should weigh about 6.3lbs and comes with a Picatinny rail.

I’m thinking this would be a good lightweight fast handling and low recoil gun to take hiking in the mountains, where I might have short lasting shot opportunities to 200 yards.

What are some lightweight, durable, and simple to use scopes that don’t cost more than the budget gun?

I currently have a Leupold freedom 1.5-4x that is nice and light, but not great for me much beyond 100ish yards. I’ve looked at a Leupold 3-9x50 and it’s bigger and heavier than would be ideal for what I’m thinking at this time.

Researching online, I became interested in the fixed 6x scope, but it looks like new ones aren’t being made so I’d have to go for a used one on EBay potentially.

Take a look at the trijicon Huron. Euro optic has a good deal on them. I have one on my RAR and it’s fantastic for the money.

BLJ

WKR
I have a 2-12 Athlon Argos on my RAR’s.
Just bought a Midas BTR Gen2 1-6 for my 308 that seems like it would meet your requirements.