Lightest tent stove?

4th_point

WKR
I've been looking at titanium tent stoves online for backpack hunts.

Seems like TiGoat and EdT are no longer selling stoves, but Seek Outside, LiteOutdoors, and Kifaru still sell stoves.

Am I missing any other lightweight Ti tent stoves? I did a quick search but didn't find anything noteworthy.

I'm curious what the lightest make/model is that has proven effective and reliable for backcountry use. For a given size/capacity of course.

Thanks,

Jason

Dsnow9

FNG
Following. Not sure I will ever pull the trigger on the stove/tent but interested. Don’t really want to pack the weight in deep and I feel like there are better options for close to the truck. Used an XL insulated ice shack with a buddy heater for a base camp this year and that was better than some hotels I’ve stayed in. Also watched hunting partners tent almost catch on fire from a tent stove.

BRoth82

WKR
Following. Not sure I will ever pull the trigger on the stove/tent but interested. Don’t really want to pack the weight in deep and I feel like there are better options for close to the truck. Used an XL insulated ice shack with a buddy heater for a base camp this year and that was better than some hotels I’ve stayed in. Also watched hunting partners tent almost catch on fire from a tent stove.
I've been using the eskimo 949i with a buddy heater for my out of state hunts for a few years now. Plenty of room for 2 cots and can stand up in the middle. Put down a tarp and a carpet reminent and it's awesome

I use 4 18" long eater anchors for the 4 hubs have had it in 40 mph winds with no issue

Dsnow9

FNG
I've been using the eskimo 949i with a buddy heater for my out of state hunts for a few years now. Plenty of room for 2 cots and can stand up in the middle. Put down a tarp and a carpet reminent and it's awesome

I use 4 18" long eater anchors for the 4 hubs have had it in 40 mph winds with no issue
Yep, exactly. I can’t see anything else coming close to the function for a base camp. It was better than some hotels I’ve stayed in.

BRoth82

WKR
Yep, exactly. I can’t see anything else coming close to the function for a base camp. It was better than some hotels I’ve stayed in.
The nice thing I can set mine up and have it ready to go in under 10 mins. And take down is just as fast.

I had a little buddy heater in mine this past year in Nebraska where temps were below zero at night and it kept it around 40 degs inside, and a 1 pound cylinder lasted close to 5 hours.

Dsnow9

FNG
D5A4D46C-6DB4-452E-AD95-A57171E0CC7F.jpeg
Oh the buddy heater is a must. Have a 5’ hose run to the outside with a full size tank. Lasted us the whole hunt and was able to keep it on low over night. Game changer!

OP

4th_point

WKR
I've been using a Gazelle hub tent for the past several years for car camping, but have had the hub sections collapse with strong winds.

Dsnow9

FNG
The heater buddy may work at the truck, but I don’t know anyone gonna hump that into the backcountry.
For sure! I wouldn’t hump a stove into the backcountry either. I just tough it out. I’m not taking a stove into the hell holes I go into. 0FF4C4AA-89F2-468D-A89A-F295DBE00864.jpeg