Liberty Precision Mach Suppressor

Does anyone have experience with the new Liberty Precision Machine Mach S or L suppressors? Looks like a titanium version of their Anthem suppressors but I can’t find much at all about the Mach’s.

I’ve got a Hyperion in jail and went in last week with my heart set on either a Hyperion K or a Diligent Enticer S Ti for use on my hunting rifles. Well they didn’t have either of those but did have the LPM Mach S in stock so I snagged that and got my name on the list for the next batch of DDs that come in.

Just looking to see if anyone has shot the Mach, how you like it (or don’t), and any other useful insights.

Here’s some specs on it:
LPM Mach S 7.62
  • 1.74″ Diameter
  • 6.85″ long (no rear mount), 7.0″ with included 5/8-24 Rearden DTA Ti direct thread adapter
  • 9.0 ounces (no rear mount), 9.8 ounces with included 5/8-24 Rearden DTA Ti direct thread adapter
  • Graphite Black Cerakote™ finish
  • No barrel length restrictions on any .30 caliber (or less) cartridge
  • Removable front end cap with 3/4″ socket
Thanks all

Not directly answering your question but Bauer precision has a couple S-ti in stock. Just ordered my LTI while waiting for a polonium.

blick

FNG
if you put much weight in pew science the liberty precision machine anthem s ranks better than the hyperion k and enticer s. According to liberty precision machine the anthem s version 2 is now 1-2 dB quieter. The mach s shares the same internals and design of the anthem 2 just in titanium. So theoretically the mach s should be a very good can. No first hand experience but have one ordered.

OP
J
if you put much weight in pew science the liberty precision machine anthem s ranks better than the hyperion k and enticer s. According to liberty precision machine the anthem s version 2 is now 1-2 dB quieter. The mach s shares the same internals and design of the anthem 2 just in titanium. So theoretically the mach s should be a very good can. No first hand experience but have one ordered.
I was reading their reviews on the Anthem, Hyperion K and the Enticers and all seem solid but the Anthem did appear to do better in their various categories.

But it sounds like that isnt always the full story, I’ll be looking forward to shooting this thing once I get approved

OP
J
Well… looks like I’ll be giving the first review of the Mach S here. Submitted paperwork on Monday (3/25) and got approved today. I’ll pick it up today and will shoot it tomorrow alongside a few cans that a buddy has. Stay tuned

Last edited:
OP
J
Got out to shoot with the LPM Mach S today.

I did a quick zero and then got some chronograph data (which I have I a hard time believing based on real world drops.. seems the magneto V3 show slower than reality).

Proceeded to shoot targets from a tiny plate at 300 out to 1285 yards. The 6CM and my AI 6.5CM are already pretty easy shooting rifles but with the suppressor they were even smoother. I felt the can was pretty dang quiet and made staying directly on target super easy. Bottom line is this suppressor is pretty rad. It seemed quieter than the Nomad LT, but we were shooting different cartridges so that’s not an apples to apples comparison.

Take this all with a grain of salt. I do not have extensive suppressor experience, or anyway to really validate or provide quantitative numbers.

IMG_5672.jpeg

IMG_5673.jpeg

OP
J
Got out today to shoot more with the LPM Mach S. Last week I just got a quick zero and felt I was trending left a bit. So today I did a very deliberate 10 round group and then made my adjustments to zero. I don’t know if some cans negatively affect group size, but that doesn’t seem to be the case for this one. So far this combination is shooting really well from 100 - 1200 yards, and this suppressor is a keeper for me.

10 round group that confirmed I was a bit left.

IMG_6140.jpeg

Adjust .2 Right and fired 5 rounds.

IMG_6138.jpeg

All green 💚
IMG_6146.jpeg