Leupold Warranty question

Codyruss75

FNG
Classified Approved
Does anyone know if Leupold sends out an email when the warranty is done and either repaired or replaced item is shipped out? Been using Leupold for 25+ years and this is the first time I’ve ever had to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
Does anyone know if Leupold sends out an email when the warranty is done and either repaired or replaced item is shipped out? Been using Leupold for 25+ years and this is the first time I’ve ever had to use it.

Yes - i presume you started the return via your leupold account

ODB

WKR
I think I did all that before I sent them in so I could print return label and such.

OK then you should get the emails when they process it. If it's been a while, i'd email them.

49ereric

WKR
Check your spam account for their email.
i did binoculars last year and their website said just send the binoculars in but confirmation email went to spam.

EricBender208

Lil-Rokslider
My last warranty I had to call for an ETA and it just so happened 10 minutes later my binos were delivered

Elkslut

FNG
I got an email that said my product had been shipped, coming back to me. I did not receive any status updates. When I inquired about status all I got was we have received your scope and it can be between 6-8 weeks, It took all of them.

I just got my 20 year old scope back, completely rebuilt. I think better than when I bought it.

The computor form didn't work but a customer service rep helped and we got the cds dial ordered. When ups lost it they made me another one.

The only problem I hit was the tracking number told me that the scope was delivered to a locked box (somewhere). UPS did not say where. The only location I could come up with looked like Dallas. About the time I was ready to panic, the wife showed up and she had found it in our mail box. In my experience leupold has the best customer service I have ever seen. I think I will stay with them.