Leupold vx3i 4.5-14x50 price

OneShot

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to sell a leupold Vx3i 4.5-14x50 with a duplex reticle. I’ve looked all over the internet and can’t find a good price point for the scope. For you guys that deal with used scopes, what do you think is a good asking price? This one is pretty much brand new as it lived in the safe. DC725F02-BF07-4451-8309-983D3C45E440.jpeg

OP
OneShot

OneShot

Lil-Rokslider
Father in law bought it about 3 years ago. Tried to talk him out of the duplex, but he wanted simple.

N2TRKYS

WKR
Father in law bought it about 3 years ago. Tried to talk him out of the duplex, but he wanted simple.

I’m with your father in law. A regular duplex is perfect for a hunting scope. I wish more scopes offered that as an option. Glws. 👍

Looking to sell a leupold Vx3i 4.5-14x50 with a duplex reticle. I’ve looked all over the internet and can’t find a good price point for the scope. For you guys that deal with used scopes, what do you think is a good asking price? This one is pretty much brand new as it lived in the safe. View attachment 503248
I have one that's probably 3-4 years old. I think I paid around 600 for it if I remember right. My understanding is that the V3xHD is its replacement, which I believe retails for ~699. I would guess you could get 375-400 but I'm certainly no pricing expert on this stuff. One added bonus of this scope is it is CDS compatible so buyer could order a custom turret dial. It's got great clarity but I don't mess much with elevation changes on the turret so I don't know how well it holds zero after going back and forth. It's definitely a solid hunting scope for the ranges that most folks shoot. Good luck selling. I may sell mine with my tikka 300wm if I do something dumb like buy a seekins element.