Lets see your hunting/daily driver rig (Pics)

CorbLand

WKR
21794_4326398672808_1123877036_n.jpg

Added a toolbox since this picture and added some stickers but thats about it. Its been a good pickup but I hope to get something a little bigger in the next couple of years.

OP
lyle_destroys
21794_4326398672808_1123877036_n.jpg

Added a toolbox since this picture and added some stickers but thats about it. Its been a good pickup but I hope to get something a little bigger in the next couple of years.
I dont think I have ever met anyone that was ever disappointed by those body style tundras/tacomas.

CorbLand

WKR
I dont think I have ever met anyone that was ever disappointed by those body style tundras/tacomas.
Its never disappointed me. It has taken me to places that I should not have taken a pickup, even on cheap crappy tires. My only complaint is that its 18 years old and its costing me about as much to keep it running a year as a payment on a vehicle that is 10 years newer would. It also is getting small now that I am married and have to fit twice as much in it.

I had one for quite a while... and while a good running around truck it had pretty severe deficiencies in the towing and hauling department. I was doing a lot of that at the time, so noticed it more than most people. Eventually swapped it for a F150 of the same year, which was a more primitive ride, but did "truck" stuff better.

I won't knock those first gen Tundra's at all, but they were basically Tacoma XL's and you have to use them that way.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
THE FJ IS THE COMMUTER RIG AND THE HUNTING RIG IS THE TACO HAVE BEEN PARTIAL TO YOTOS SINCE THE 80S JUST SO LOW MAINTENANCE AND MANUEVABLE ON HIGH MOUNTAIN ROADS! THE CANAM THREW IN FOR FUN JUST BECAUSE MAGNUM WAS SUCH A BEAST AND ENJOYED EVERY DAY OUT!

Crippledsledge64

Lil-Rokslider
Just after I bought it a few months ago. 2012 3.5 eco, crew cab with long bed. Love the truck but just had to put a new hub, 4wd actuator, and cv axle on it the other day already. :/
I'd I were to choose i'd go 3.5 eco but 5.0 close behind then 2.7 behind that.
IMG-0107.JPG