office.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 91
  • may 09.jpg
    may 09.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Dode

FNG
Here are a couple pics from last spring in Washington.

Attachments

• Spring Bear 2011.jpg
    Spring Bear 2011.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Pack bear .jpg
    Pack bear .jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 134
R

rebecca francis

Here's one of my favorite bear hunts!

6673664449_a61bc45e78_z.jpg

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Rebecca, Nice bear! How many days did it take to seal the deal with a bow. A Griz or Kodiak bear would be a dream hunt for me.

R

rebecca francis

Thanks Ryan! I hunted for about six days, three of which were spent inside of a tent due to very very bad weather. We were on the Alaskan peninsula brown bear hunting. It was a pretty cool hunt. I got to 24 yards. I'm hopefully going to posting the vid on the site pretty soon.

WV Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
This is a WV bear I killed with the help of dogs this past December. They tree'd him about 6 miles from where they first hit the scent. We could navigate on forest roads within a mile and half before hitting the mountains. First time I ever hunted with dogs. It was an experience for sure.

bear2011.jpg

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is my last from 2011. 5 miles into the wilderness solo. Camp, hide, skull and meat inside of a Kifaru Longhunter in one trip. Good thing for Kifaru.....

DSC01711.jpg

drthornton

Lil-Rokslider
This is a WV bear I killed with the help of dogs this past December. They tree'd him about 6 miles from where they first hit the scent. We could navigate on forest roads within a mile and half before hitting the mountains. First time I ever hunted with dogs. It was an experience for sure.

WV...I know you've got some video of that hunt. Let's see it

WV Hunter

Lil-Rokslider

WV...I know you've got some video of that hunt. Let's see it

I sure do, my baby bear doesn't compare some of these but it's a neat perspective.

We all pretty much unloaded because he started coming out of the tree and they were scared the dogs would get hurt.

[video]http://youtu.be/TUiJ8bAJS2c[/video]

R

rebecca francis

Luke that's awesome! There are some great pics posted from everyone! I love the one of Jason drawn back with the bear in the background!