Let's hear those PBM Stories!

Let's hear those Point Blank Miss stories!

What was the situation and gear that made you miss a -50 yard shot!!

What happened and why?

Scoot

WKR
I missed a huge buck at about 3 yards one time when I was a kid. He was coming through and I couldn't see anything until he was directly in front of me. I didn't expect him to be moving at mach 5 though! I had to ID him as a buck I wanted to shoot and let the arrow go, all in a split second. I failed! I'm not sure if I missed high or in front of him, but I missed him clean. Never did find my arrow.

Watched a blacktail come outta the timber and start walking a trail that paralleled me. I shot at about 20-25ish yards. He hunched up, and I didnt even chamber another round. Cuz he's goona fall over anytime now:ROFLMAO:

Then he straightened back up and started walking again like nothing had ever happened. Hit him on the second shot and he damn near ran me over on his lil death run.

Only thing I can figure is it was such a simple shot. I just shot at a deer and didnt pick a spot. Thats also the second deer I have seen hunch up like it was hit, only for it to be a clean miss

Bow hunting. Walked right up on a nice 3x3 Blacktail. I don’t know who was more surprised, me or him. He was standing near an old root wad. Maybe 15 yards.
Draw, anchor, release, all very smooth.
One pinky-sized old dried hard as iron root sucker that I didn’t see deflected the arrow neatly into the dirt.

P