let the sickness begin....

sk1

WKR
the kuiu sickness that is...

when i placed my kuiu pre-order for the merino 185 top and attack pants....they made sure i knew if there was anything else i wanted that they currently have in stock i should order it soon or it may sell out..i knew that but was trying to hold off.

well i held off a few days, couldnt take it anymore. just ordered the spindrift jacket and guide vest....ill be checking my front door often, can't wait to actually see the gear everyone speaks so highly of.

this forum is the worst thing that ever happened to my wallet.

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
i've never used a puffy type jacket before, hopefully the spindrift is something i will use.....it just seems like it packs up so small and it was that or the guide jacket so i went with it

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
lol ok ok

i am married with kids, i guess i've just accepted the fact that i have no money because of that already and moved on......now having a hard time realizing this forum has inspired me to buy lots of new gear and taking whatever is left in there, which isnt much!

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol ok ok

i am married with kids, i guess i've just accepted the fact that i have no money because of that already and moved on......now having a hard time realizing this forum has inspired me to buy lots of new gear and taking whatever is left in there, which isnt much!

I hear ya! :)

flytrait

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered the same thing a few months ago, I purchased the spindrift in coffee bean and the vest in the grey. These are so comfortable I wear them at work, or anywhere else. I use Sitka for everything else in the field but these two items will be part of my gear list as well. Very well made and again the fit is great. If I can purchase hunting cloths I can wear everyday its a no brainer for sure and the wife takes it alot better as well. BTW I caught her wearing my spindrift the other day, WOW I almost passed out. You will really like your choices..

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
awesome glad to hear im going to love it, should be delivered tomorrow!!

KUIU makes solid clothing!!!! You are gonna love it...the spindrift also doubles as a good pillow as well as warm jacket!!!

good call evan, that would be the perfect pillow, didn't even think about that