Leofoto LS-364C CF EXPERIENCE??

looking to potentially purchase this tripod, with gimbal head, to support my canon 5d mark IV.

has anyone had experiences with this tripod?? Pros cons?? Good bad experiences??

Sunkmanitou

Lil-Rokslider
looking to potentially purchase this tripod, with gimbal head, to support my canon 5d mark IV.

has anyone had experiences with this tripod?? Pros cons?? Good bad experiences??
I have this tripod and I am happy with it. Light weight and sturdy enough. Also tall enough to use on reasonably steep grades. I use it with gymbal head for 5D and R5. Good value for the money.

Just got mine on the doorstep on Thursday when I got off work. I was looking at the Fat Boy tripods at first. One of my friends that shoots ELR recommended this one. He also told me to look on Ebay. I bought mine for $250. And I bought the Really Right Stuff BH-55 ball head on EBay also. That ball head was more than the tripod. I think it was like $355. After I get it all put together I think I'll have a good solid unit for gassing or shooting off of.

Stet

FNG
I have the LS-284CEX for my backpacking tripod and the LM-324CL for my large tripod. Had them for about a year and love them. Zero issues!! Got mine on ebay for a discount too!

SloppyJ

WKR
I have a LS-324cex and love it so far. I really like the integrated leveling base.