Leica 3200.com Ballistics Engine Inop

Roos

FNG
Hey Leica experts,

I’m pretty tech savvy, but that doesn’t mean I’m not missing something (because obviously I am). I have a new pair of Leica 3200.coms and cannot get any of the ballistics features to work. In the main menu I have Bluetooth, EU/US, and Brightness options - no ballistics options whatsoever (should have ballistics curve, zeroing distance, and ballistic output formats the way I read it). I’ve tried to push them from the app and my firmware is up to date, and the ballistics settings I push from the app still don’t show up as a correction when I measure the range like the manual says it should. I tried removing the battery for several minutes for a reset, tried calling Leica support twice (no call back), and I’ve been through the entire manual several times. I found the cheat sheet on this forum (no luck there) and have done dozens of web searches - still no luck. I got my Kestrl to connect, but still no ballistic data / corrections when I range something. Any help would be appreciated.

YBPS

WKR
Hey Leica experts,

I’m pretty tech savvy, but that doesn’t mean I’m not missing something (because obviously I am). I have a new pair of Leica 3200.coms and cannot get any of the ballistics features to work. In the main menu I have Bluetooth, EU/US, and Brightness options - no ballistics options whatsoever (should have ballistics curve, zeroing distance, and ballistic output formats the way I read it). I’ve tried to push them from the app and my firmware is up to date, and the ballistics settings I push from the app still don’t show up as a correction when I measure the range like the manual says it should. I tried removing the battery for several minutes for a reset, tried calling Leica support twice (no call back), and I’ve been through the entire manual several times. I found the cheat sheet on this forum (no luck there) and have done dozens of web searches - still no luck. I got my Kestrl to connect, but still no ballistic data / corrections when I range something. Any help would be appreciated.
Contact [email protected]

Sorry, I just came across this. Did you get your bino’s working alright? Happy to help if you’re still having troubles.

OP
R

Roos

FNG
Got it thanks. My issue wasn’t covered in the owner‘s manual but Hamilton got me squared away. Great guy, just a little hard to get a hold of since he seems to be the only one who knows the product line (and it was the holidays).

Spiro

FNG
Got it thanks. My issue wasn’t covered in the owner‘s manual but Hamilton got me squared away. Great guy, just a little hard to get a hold of since he seems to be the only one who knows the product line (and it was the holidays).

What was the issue? I have a rangemaster 3500com and I see the same thing just 3 options in the menu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk