Sold Leica 10x42 Ultravid HD Plus with Outdoorsman Stud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikein

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, someone tell me what a reasonable price would be…how do I get these sold? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, for many, maybe most, if it isn’t green, and doesn’t say Swarovski they’re just not good enough, you know for that magazine pic or insta post.
Leica Ultravid are so so great! And that is a screaming deal. I should buy them so I’d have twins. You could gamble a bit and put on EBay with a $.01 start. It’ll get the bidding going and even tho eBay’s massive cut will hurt you might still get asking. Birders are smarter optics consumers too.

Tomilg

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm, I’m trying to create a need for these, I’ve got the 10x32 HD+ for my wife, but I’m looking for a 2nd pair for me….and yes, up in the air between these and the green brand in SLC.

OP
J

JustinPNW

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah I’ve considered going to eBay, but the cut is hard to swallow. I am patient and will continue to wait.

For what it’s worth, the Ultravid HD pluses are higher quality glass than the Swaro SLC’s. They are actually comparable to the EL’s both in my experience and per Doug at Cameraland in historical posts of his.

Keep sending me offers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E Butler

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I agree the Ultravids are much better glass than the SLC. There shouldn’t be a hold on warranty work as Leica has stepped its game up.

Status
Not open for further replies.