Left handed A-Bolt Stock?

I have an A Bolt in 300 wsm. I bought years ago in the first run of lefty 300 wsm. I would like to upgrade the stock from the wood to something more modern and comfortable. MCMillan only does a flat top and XLR is a big nope. Any ideas for a lefty stock for this gun?

grfox92

WKR
I have an A Bolt in 300 wsm. I bought years ago in the first run of lefty 300 wsm. I would like to upgrade the stock from the wood to something more modern and comfortable. MCMillan only does a flat top and XLR is a big nope. Any ideas for a lefty stock for this gun?
No one is making aftermarket stocks for A Bolts except Bell and Carson and I don't believe they are inletting for lefty.

I'm about ready to sell my X Bolt due to lack of support and options.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

OP
C
It’s too bad. It’s a nice gun but needs some love. I may end up with the flat top.

sdupontjr

WKR
grfox92 is correct. I have an early 90's Browning Abolt II medallion 7mag with Boss that I shot for almost 30 years until I started using my Tikka 308. Bell and Carson is the only one I could find that offered a stock. So I decided to just keep it in its original wood stock and just change out that granite of a recoil pad to a limbsaver.