LED Headlamps Costco

VernAK

WKR
Costco has a 3 pack of Duracell LED Headlamps for $29.95.

At that price WTH, I gave it a try. They seem to be fair quality and come with Duracell AAA batteries.

No downsides that I can see at this time.

I have used these Costco Duracell headlamps for the last few years. They seem to run through batteries pretty quick on the highest setting. But they are bright, cheap, and get the job done. If you are field dressing/ quartering/packing out at night make sure you have a set of extra batteries with you (from experience.)

xziang

WKR
Costco has gone through different style hesdlamps. Previous ones i believe were coast. On sale I believe you can sometimes get them for under 20.00. They also have the 3 pack of flashlights too which are nice to keep jn your vehicles.

Costco has gone through different style hesdlamps. Previous ones i believe were coast. On sale I believe you can sometimes get them for under 20.00. They also have the 3 pack of flashlights too which are nice to keep jn your vehicles.
The Coast ones are my favorite by far! Everything you need and nothing you don't, excellent headlamps for sure.

dye7barrel

Lil-Rokslider
Bought a pack a few years ago. I use one to run in the winter while it's dark outside. Still on original set of batteries although I do keep them on low. Overall they have been great for me and would not hesitate to pick up another set if I needed them.

They work and come with good batteries. I will never buy and lose a high dollar one again. With these of they are lost. Who cares?

JNDEER

WKR
The Coast ones are my favorite by far! Everything you need and nothing you don't, excellent headlamps for sure.
I have used the coast lamps from Costco for a few hard years. I love the focus or flood options by rotating the housing!! Battery life is about on par with other higher lumen max beam options. Purchased the Duracell pack as a backup.

Lately the Peax rechargeable headlamp has my eye. If what they claim is true and you can get 400 lumen with a run time of 16+hours - that’s crazy!