Latitude outdoors carbon sticks

sneaky

"DADDY"
Look cool, but noticeably absent is a TMA rating. Difference in being "3rd party tested" and being certified. Weight looks good, should be quiet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Also, did you really just notice these on an Instagram ad and make an account to judge feedback?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
J
I didn't make the account solely for these. I was actually wanting to post some stuff in the classified section and it was requiring me to make a certain number of post first. So I figured I would pick something I was interested in to start a discussion on.

My wonder on the limited pictures, is how they would nest onto a standard tree stand seat post. I have a Muddy bloodsport with their sticks and they nest nicely on the post for transport. Not sure how mixing and matching brands will work.

98XJRC

Lil-Rokslider
I saw these at the Great American Outdoor show in Harrisburg. They are pretty slick and light weight for sure. Seem to be extremely robust considering what they are constructed of. Personally though after looking at these and the Tethrd One Sticks I'd personally prefer the one stick. I have concerned about how well the Latitude would bit into tree's long term.

OP
J
Did you get to handle them? When stacked together do they secure into each other somehow?

98XJRC

Lil-Rokslider
I only messed with what they had on the trunk setup. I climbed up it and it felt pretty good with no shifting. They where impressive considering what they are made out of.