Late season pants Elk season

aaron14

Lil-Rokslider
Depending on the temps and amount of activity I bounce between the First Lite Corrugate Foundry and Catalyst Foundry. Knee pads and hip zips have become a must have for me. Along with the waterproof seat and knees they just check so many boxes, on top of fitting me well and being comfortable.

Elkaddict

FNG
Was not included in your list but I tried code of silence verdigre pant this past Nov and Dec in Idaho snow and was happy with them- quiet stuff.

ntc

FNG
Looking for pants for late season elk and late season archery Mule deer in Idaho. I hunted middle to late November in the mountains this past season for elk and December archery in the snow for deer. I currently use Kuiu attack pants with merino leggings under but when I stop to glass long I get really cold. I need something a little warmer and more water resistant. I don’t want anything I’ll sweat like crazy when hiking but would like something a little warmer. I’ve looked at FT foundary, Kuiu Guide and Sitka Timberline. Anyone with experience with these or other recommendations?
I know kings camo isn't everyone's first choice but I love mine. I will also never go out in snow or rain without my gaitors.

All about the layering and ability to vent (when needed).

You can have the best pants, but you’ll need that layer under that keeps ya cool when moving and warm when glassing / sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk