WTS Lansky 5 Stone Knife Sharpener

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Used Deluxe 5 Stone knife sharpening system. Hasn’t been used for a couple of years and needs a new home and not just sitting on the shelf.

$35 TYD - Venmo Preferred

f269639c4b2c436eaa48b9e9351b3d80.jpg

b7c1c803d282b0ab67efade49ce7e6ac.jpg

d42b12722ae65d62ae247f2544c00fd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry, no it does not. It comes with what’s in the case.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does it come with the base plate?
Good price, good product those Lansky Sharpeners. Purchase the Lansky Super C-Clamp instead of the base plate that requires you screw the base to a table or bench, something along those lines. The C-Clamp lets you use the sharpening system without having to damage something by attaching the base plate. Just my thoughts.

1725206857675.png
In addition go to a hardware store with the screw removed from the blade holding clamp. Replace it with a Allen head (hex head) screw the same size and length, and one slightly longer. Also get an 8mm Allen wrench to go with your kit. It makes it a lot easier and simpler to tighten the blade clamp without damaging it and getting it snug to hold the knife more securely. Won't cost a lot for a couple extra screws and an Allen Wrench to go with the kit. Using the combination standard tip/Phillips head screws that come with it is a pain as you have to have a screwdriver with you, and over time the screw heads get wallowed out from use. These little things make the Lansky system just that much better and are well worth it. I keep a Lansky system and C-Clamp at home for most of my sharpening, but I also keep an extra kit in my camper so if I am out hunting, fishing, or just camping, I can touch up my knives if they need it.

OP
D
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for the replies. I used it on that C-Clamp and it worked really well. I was unable to find it when I was going about posting this set for sale and must have lost it.

Still available!