Landslyde Carbon Pro vs MBG Competition 2A for a 3D bow?

I've never been a target/3D guy but convinced myself setting up a 3D bow that I could also use as a backup bow is necessary... or I should say I convinced my wife. I've ordered both a MBG Competition 2A with their wing truss dovetail and a Landslyde Carbon pro. I'm going to return one of them. I'll be using a UV3XL single pin that I already have. I have a a landslyde on my hunting bow and don't have any complaints with it. Is there anything that makes the MBG Competition 2A significantly better for 3D other than it being lighter? I wasn't able to get my hands on one locally. I'm assuming the Landslyde is a much better choice as a hunting sight. They were the same price as well so money is not a factor.

2 different sights in my opinion.

One is a twist and turn, put on a mark.

The other has precision dials that you can use in place of a tape, or to create a tape.

Just depends on how, and to the degree you use them. Likely the landslyde will do everything you need unless you get into actual competitive field archery.

It's kinda like dialing MOA on turrets versus just setting it on about 12.3x to use the reticle in my opinion.