Labradar and Gamin owners

I haven't owned both but have experience with both. I have the garmin and my buddy had the lab radar and I have used his lab radar. Garmin hands down blows it away. He sold his and has the Garmin now.

The lab radar struggled with us shooting his 6.5 CM Sig Cross suppressed. The Garmin recorded just every shot just fine.

The lab radar struggled with the muzzle loaders. The Garmin has been flawless.

Between myself and a couple buddies, we've shot 250-300 rds over my Garmin and it has captured every single one. Hands down one of the best investments I've made for reloading.

Wildstreak

Lil-Rokslider
Can anyone tell after using both that there is an advantage one over the other, besides size? Just curious. I have used the Labradar a few times worked just fine, have not had a chance to use the Garmin yet.
I had a labradar and sold it after I got my Garmin. Obviously size is a factor. I think the Garmin is superior for a few other reasons as well.

1. I own several Garmin products, their customer service is second to none.

2. Ease of use. The app actually works and setting up the Garmin is extremely simple.

3. I’ve shot it several times at a very crowded range and not once has it picked up anyone else’s shot. My labradar picked up others shots quite frequently.

4. No ghost shots recorded. My Labradar would record literally nothing. I used it one day while I was completely alone at a private range. I shot ten times total. It recorded 15 shots. The extra 5 were clearly in error because they were 1000-1200 FPS slower than what I was actually shooting.

Overall I think the Garmin is far superior.