WTB Lab Radar

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Any reason you’re looking for a Labradar vs a garmin? I think the secrets out by now, but just in case, the Labradar is going the way of the dinosaur.

BBob

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
the Labradar is going the way of the dinosaur.
They still work. Kind of like there was still a market for the Oehler's for quite awhile after the gen 1 Labradar came out. I still see people with the Oehler's and Pact's at the range. I haven't sold my gen 1 Labradar yet. Don't know why but I haven't :)

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
They still work. Kind of like there was still a market for the Oehler's for quite awhile after the gen 1 Labradar came out. I still see people with the Oehler's and Pact's at the range. I haven't sold my gen 1 Labradar yet. Don't know why but I haven't :)
They work great, if you don’t know about the garmin! I wouldn’t be opposed to buying one for 200 bucks rather than buying a garmin for full price!

OP
C

Charles

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Ucsdryder,​

My buddy has one and it works great. I have a magneto speed but its a pain in the butt. Just figured i might get one around half the price of a garmin . No more than we use one 600.00 is a bunch to pay lol.