Kuiu tote bags - worth it?

Andrewdk

FNG
been looking for a decent bag to store my waders and boots in and found most to be overpriced in my eyes. Wondering if kuiu’s tote bags hold up over time, probably would end up using it for other things outside of carrying my waders. If anyone owns them, have they held up to moderate use? Decent zippers/durability?

I bought a couple of those tote bags from RTIC years ago. From what I remember, they were a great price, shipped free, and they have been bombproof. We use them for everything that might be messy, wet, muddy, or just to get stuff to the lake. Never had a leak or issue with them.

Might check that option.

kpk

WKR
I know this isn't what you're asking, but I've been using these for years for all sorts of odd stuff. Goose/duck decoys, sleeping bags, waders, clothing, etc. I hang them up and they keep everything clean and off the floor.

OP
Andrewdk

Andrewdk

FNG
I bought a couple of those tote bags from RTIC years ago. From what I remember, they were a great price, shipped free, and they have been bombproof. We use them for everything that might be messy, wet, muddy, or just to get stuff to the lake. Never had a leak or issue with them.

Might check that option.
I like RTIC stuff, downside is that shipping to Alaska costs a fortune.

OP
Andrewdk

Andrewdk

FNG
I know this isn't what you're asking, but I've been using these for years for all sorts of odd stuff. Goose/duck decoys, sleeping bags, waders, clothing, etc. I hang them up and they keep everything clean and off the floor.

Man.. those things gave me boot camp flashbacks but you definitely can’t beat em for storage.