Kuiu solid colors

Mythewood

FNG
The best for hunting hardwoods would be major brown then ash. It’s crazy how well the MB blends in.
I wish more was offered in MB, but ash does the job nearly as well.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Depends on the fabric because some take the color way darker than others. Gunmetal is almost black on the peloton 97 and down jacket but looks good on the attack pants. Ash looks good on the axis and Kutana but pretty dark on the peloton 97. Stone is extremely light but I like to lean that direction vs too dark. Major brown, do they still make that? It was about perfect for anything. Loden again too dark for me and olive was ok depending on the light.

OP
Wireman07

Wireman07

WKR
Thanks everyone, I was leaning towards the Ash, second was probably stone or gunmetal. Debated on khaki but I think that will be too light and get dirty a lot easier. Happy 4th everyone!

I like ash the best as others have said. Major brown is another good one, but it seems like they only make the attack pants in major brown now. Wish they offered other products in that color. I have peloton 200 hoodies in gunmetal and stone. I think gunmetal is a little too dark and I like stone better. With that said gunmetal is pretty good for timber sneaking and just not great for open country. I killed a bull timber sneaking at 65 yards with a rifle in the gunmetal peloton 200 and he didn’t know I was coming.