Kuiu sale?

Gwchem

Lil-Rokslider
How tall are you? I like there tops bc the XXL fit me great not made for big around guys. I am 6'6" 240LBS.

I'm 6'6" and about 220, and all torso. Hoping to get closer to 210. I've been burned so many times in my life thinking a shirt will be long enough.

jtivat

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 6'6" and about 220, and all torso. Hoping to get closer to 210. I've been burned so many times in my life thinking a shirt will be long enough.
Ya they might not be long enough I would say I am normal torso for my height.

Broomd

WKR
I wish they had tall options in shirts and jackets.
The earlier (non) DCS/guide jackets in XXL are a great 'tall' option. The newer DCS guide style were designed too short in the arms.

I'm almost 6'6'' 225lbs with long arms and the former style fits great!

Picked up several more items myself. Pretty decent sale and I’ll echo what the other guy said about the T-Shirts. For $16 bucks a piece they are pretty good.

Usually they are my go to gym T-shirt. From pumping sweat, dove hunting, fishing, around town. They are an all around decent shirt that has lasted.

Maintains its shape and size after washing & drying also which I like.

Fjellvei

Lil-Rokslider
Are the t shirts true to size? Looking to pick up a couple
I would size up 1 size if it's your first go. They are generally tight on the upper arm/biceps in my experience. Please note my biceps are not exceptionally large

Wheels

WKR
I would size up 1 size if it's your first go. They are generally tight on the upper arm/biceps in my experience. Please note my biceps are not exceptionally large
I agree on sizing up, they are the top version of skinny jeans.

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe Memorial Day ?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Mem. Day will probably be the next big one, would expect a partial sale on select items probably around President's Day with another flash sale in between that and Memorial Day. Economy is down and all the big hunting companies have been putting up more frequent sales than usual this year.