Kuiu Ram hunt

machinethomas

Lil-Rokslider
Cool story about the area, and Jason killed an awesome old ram. Worth watching! Thanks for sharing!

weaver

WKR
My eyes hurt from all the vias and verde! JK.....I really wish I could afford to do a hunt like this. The one Jason killed is an absolute stud.
Well done film.

Iron Mike

FNG
Yep lots of KUIU but I would imagine if it was a Sitka video it would be lots of Sitka!
Great video though! Very nice sheep!!!!!!!

Drifli

Banned
Best hunt and video I have seen. KUIU is one amazing company and just put the icing on the cake with a top notch video. Good job KUIU!

325 wsm

FNG
About as good as sheep hunting gets. Looks like the outfitter and guides did an awesome job as well. Must have been tough to turn down a double header on the 2 great rams on the first day. Did you see the guides relief when the 2nd ram didnt fall off the cliff.
Great video.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Enjoyed that alot. Fantastic filming and those rams are incredible.

That was definitely one hell of a double broomer and anchor job on an old ram. I wonder if he intended to spine it or just got lucky because I do believe, had that shot been a few inches lower, that old boy would have turned into a base jumper right off the side of the cliff. Well done Jason.

Mtnboy

WKR
That was a great video.

Looked like fairly "mellow" terrain as far as sheep hunts go, of course the camera does not do it justice I'm sure.

Bummer for the Lancasters to have to move on to a new spot.