KUIU outerwear ???

I still haven't seen or felt the guide jacket or attack pants in person. I can't tell by looking at it how quite it is. I only bow hunt and I want something quite and good for bow hunting. Also how about the down zipper T?? Is it quiet?

Thanks
JT

OP
Jtelarkin08
What do you mean. If your packing in your not going to bring multiple pairs of outerwear I wouldn't think.

7mag.

WKR
I have the Attack Pants and they are very quiet, and the most comfortable pants I have ever worn.

rodney482

WKR
I like both pieces but its too warm for late Aug elk hunting.

Great fit, quality clothes

I used both on my scouting trip this weekend. Had to shed the jacket within an hour. The pants are the most comfortable i have ever worn, and very quiet. Kuiu gets even the small details right, down to the fly zipper that can go up or down when you're wearing a pack, and the belt is in the way. The pants were not too warm at all. I use the first light top. Perfect.
The collar is a bit high and might interfere with your anchor point, but its a minor trade off.

Maah Daah Hey

Lil-Rokslider
I also used both while scouting this weekend. The pants are very quiet and the jacket was also worn in the mornings because the temps were 45 degrees. The pants are great because they have vents on the hips that can be opened and I have worn them comfortably in 90 degree temps. I sweat a lot anyways but these breath pretty well and there is a definite difference when the vents are open. The super down is extremely light but unless it is really cold you probably won't be wearing it during the stock because it is really warm.

pa-pride

FNG
That is my exact go-to combo for all of my hunting. Kuiu's stuff is the bee's knee's. It is tough enough to take into the alders, and warm enough for the occasional " Crap, I dont think I'm making it to the tent" kinda nights in the fall. Quiet stuff as well.

How are the attacks or the guide jacket compared to sitka ascent jacket and pants for noise? Just picked a commonly available pant and jacket material for comparison. I think the ascent stuff is a little too noisy so just curious.