Kuiu HD Mud Boots - any feedback by chance?

Mcfish

FNG
I just got an email from Kuiu about their new mud boots. I go through a lot of boots chasing dogs and am wondering if anyone has any feedback on these before I drop 2 hundy on a pair?

I'm a big fan of their Attack pants and shorts, but I haven't tried any shoe offerings yet.

RADunfee

Lil-Rokslider
I just don't see how they will out-perform your regular ole rubber boots. My Irish Setters have been perfect. I get leery when a company gets a little out of their lane. But who knows.......

mthayr

WKR
I can only give my own impression of that e-mail (I got it to)... you're paying $100 for the boots and $100 for them to have a Kuiu camo pattern on them. YMMV but I'm sticking with the tried and true LaCrosse.

Look similar to the Canadian Tire's Huntshield insulated camo rubber boots which I really like. Bought mine on sale for $120 Canadian $. I like the fit a lot better than Muck boots for hiking around.

Being it that the boots just came out, I can't imagine there's much, if any, feedback on them. Unless someone that tested them shows up...

I can only give my own impression of that e-mail (I got it to)... you're paying $100 for the boots and $100 for them to have a Kuiu camo pattern on them. YMMV but I'm sticking with the tried and true LaCrosse.

The price is essentially the same as the regular price of Lacrosse Alphaburly. ?

Wolfshead

Lil-Rokslider
I like them.
I just bought a new pair of lacrosse aerohead sports which were similar in price.
I see a couple of points where there is the possibility of separation and leaking, but we’ll see.
Hopefully my new pair of boots last as long as my last pair, and that should give the Kuiu pair enough time to see how they do.
If they’re good I may get a pair when I need a new pair.