KUIU founders day sale

TheNorris

FNG
Can anyone share some insights into items included in the sale for us that don’t have early access?

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
Can anyone share some insights into items included in the sale for us that don’t have early access?
Second to that.
looks like you need gold or platinum status for the inner circle items.
anyhow, my items in the cart ready to go, just checking if the discounted price is encouraging to hit submit.

Geewhiz

WKR
You guys better not buy out the last of what I want before us peasants gain access to the sale prices. ;)

196 items, 100 of which are t-shirts and hoodies. 50% off waypoint duffel bags, Kutana pants for $126, the Summit Refuge tent pieces and the Mountain Star 2. The usual things, DCS, some vests, guide pants, tiburon pants, etc.
edit: I've been thinking of picking up some Kutana stretch pants in solids, but they're already out of all my size in the colors I'm looking at, don't have anything 34 waist or less in some of the colors. Kinda lame.

Last edited:

kravguy

WKR
Eh not really, only $500 annual spend for gold which isn't hard to meet given the prices and then $1000 for platinum.

Some idiot had to be logged in to see it. Not sure why I didn't get an email or something about it though.

Rabbit46

FNG
Is the Yukon rain gear included this year?
Sadly no. I was hoping to pick up a discounted set too.

All the other rain jackets and pants are included in the sale except for Yukon. (Kutana/Chugach/Northridge)

nick2021

FNG
was able to snag some things today I needed…Kenai pants, axis hybrid pants, kutana, peloton, pro merino 200 bottom….the way point was a good deal too, but already have a bag and the big taku ☹️. Wish the Yukon and merino 120 were on sale

sasquatch

WKR
was able to snag some things today I needed…Kenai pants, axis hybrid pants, kutana, peloton, pro merino 200 bottom….the way point was a good deal too, but already have a bag and the big taku . Wish the Yukon and merino 120 were on sale

Live the kenai pants and jacket

But man, is it just me or is not having a fly a real PIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nick2021

FNG
Haven’t tried Kenai pants but love the jacket. It’ll definitely get put to good use on a 14 day moose hunt. As far as the fly goes….yeah, that would suck
Live the kenai pants and jacket

But man, is it just me or is not having a fly a real PIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro