Kuiu fleece

Jotis

WKR
Anybody have the peloton fleece and the strong fleece. What’s the difference between the two

Bump79

WKR
The Peloton is a more open breathable design. Loftier if you will.

The Strongfleece has a tight face, is more pick resistant and water resistant. Slightly bucks a wind better.

Personally, I prefer the Peloton 97 and 200. My 200 is beat to heck and still going strong. So added durability didn't really mean anything to me.

H80Hunter

WKR
I literally just bought the Peloton 200 and Strongfleece 190 to pick one to use for a whitetail mid layer. Unsurprisingly, they are nearly identical. I picked the Peloton 200 because it was a tiny bit quieter. The SF190 was nice and I kept it for everyday use. It seemed a little more durable but I’m not sure if Kuiu hadn’t marketed it that way if I’d have determined that myself.

Ho5tile1

WKR
Yea the peloton 200 is awesome I have like 6 of them in different colors they are nice for around town as well I was not a big fan of the string fleece but they do block the wind a little better but I was using them for more stand hunting and i think they are a better out west style of hunting so that’s on me not the garment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk