Kuiu Customer Service

I had posted about by Kifaru customer service a little while back so I thought I would post about my kuiu experience too.

For backstory, i had purchased a kuiu pack and frame from the classifieds. As soon as I purchased this I ordered a different bag and hip belt pockets directly from kuiu. The pack and frame was not as described and missing some pieces so I’m in the process of trying to return it. Anyway, I contacted kuiu about part of the dispute and their contact form said expect a reply in 3-5 days. Within 12 hours I had a response.

So, when I realized I had a bag and and hip belt pockets with no frame, I realized it would be cheaper to buy new stuff because kuiu give a 25% discount on buying a pack kit together. I called just to see if they would sell me the kit and give me the 25% off or if I’d have to return what I had and reorder, which is what kifaru kept making me do. I got a guy on the phone and he gave me 25% off the frame and suspension and submitted the bag and hip belt pocket receipt to get my 25% discount reimbursed.

I’m not saying this should be expected from any company, and after hearing some stories about kuiu cs, I figured it was not how this was gonna go. However, kuiu really worked with me and tried to do what seemed like common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbat

Lil-Rokslider
I called them about a Guide jacket that I broke the zipper on. As in I slammed it in a door and broke it. Not a failure on their part. They said send it in and we will try to repair it. About 2 weeks late I received a package in the mail from them. They sent and brand new jacket with a note thanking me for being a customer . No charge for anything. I will keep buying from them .

I've had similar experiences with their customer service and every time I've called during their business hours I've gotten someone on the phone immediately. Every time I've dealt with someone who knew exactly what they were doing and were more than capable of helping. I've been buying their clothing since 2013 and don't think you can beat it for the quality vs price - having great customer service is an added bonus. Now that my wife has been wearing some of their stuff she also sees why I've spent so much money on their clothes and now we spend even more...

SMOKYMTN

WKR
I had the bottom hem come loose on a Gila Hoodie, the whole damn thing unraveled. Not sure if I did something or it was a defect but I called Kuiu and they had a brand new one at my doorstep. I honestly couldn't ask for a better, more prompt service.

Jellymon1

Lil-Rokslider
I had one of the load bearing strap attachment points deteriorate on my 5500 ultra bag and they replaced it with the new version bag no q’s asked. Besides that, the pack has been great since 2017 and packed many elk, deer, and bears. Very happy with my experience.

Have only found myself needing Kuiu customer service twice with their gear, both positive interactions. The first was with a pro 6000 pack I purchased direct, I contacted to find out what buckle I would need to replace a lost strap and they sent me an entire kit of replacements for my pack. The second was with the attachment point of my several year old pro bino harness starting to wear and fail, sent a few pictures, exchanged 2 messages and had a new one on my way within 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk