Kuiu code

Where are people getting these codes from? I have bought a tonne of Kuiu gear over the years and I've never received a code.

Where are people getting these codes from? I have bought a tonne of Kuiu gear over the years and I've never received a code.
Sign up for Inner circle awards. I didn't realize it before making several purchases. After I did that, refer a friend gives them 50 off and you 50 off. Also after spending a bunch they send you more deals. That's the only codes I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sign up for Inner circle awards. I didn't realize it before making several purchases. After I did that, refer a friend gives them 50 off and you 50 off. Also after spending a bunch they send you more deals. That's the only codes I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks, for that info!

I guess I'm not in the "inner circle " to know about that.

I could use a code as well. I need a pair of down pants for a November elk hunt. 50 off 250 or 100 off 500 would be swell.

A website that pays you a % back (changes all the time based on store) to shop at certain stores. You use the link they give you and they pay you via PayPal quarterly. Kuiu was 4% a couple weeks ago, currently at 12%

Back