Kuiu Bourbon

JMalmy

FNG
Anyone else a little disappointed w the Bourbon color? I just received a pair of pants and what I expected to be a rich brown color is actually green! Will be returning, but puts a damper on all the other solid colors gear I was eyeing

Bump79

WKR
Enjoy the wonders of Kuiu Customer service... Every return I've done they charge me shipping again. Even if it's a QC issue. I love and have a bit of their stuff but for an online retailer they are terrible. SKRE and others have VIP sizing. Kuiu's sizing is all over the place and you've got to guess right, consult the forums or your out shipping.

OP
JMalmy

JMalmy

FNG
I did the exact same thing. Sierra pants in Bourbon are green, not brown. I'm returning them.
not going to lie, I’m pretty bummed and they color represented on their website is super misleading. The pants themselves seems amazing.

OP
JMalmy

JMalmy

FNG
Enjoy the wonders of Kuiu Customer service... Every return I've done they charge me shipping again. Even if it's a QC issue. I love and have a bit of their stuff but for an online retailer they are terrible. SKRE and others have VIP sizing. Kuiu's sizing is all over the place and you've got to guess right, consult the forums or you’re out shipping.
Yeah, we will see how it goes. I’m hoping it’s not as bad as people say it is. I tried on some friends gear before I ordered so the sizing is fine, but the misrepresented color is a bummer. Luckily, I have a friend who works right by their store front and travels to the area for work.

I have a guide jacket in bourbon and it’s the rich brown color you were hoping for. Maybe it’s just the type of material in those pants?

Cyril

FNG
I bought tiburon pants in bourbon and they are a little lighter than I had hoped. Almost look faded. I have a down vest and that is much better. Also have a friend with the guide dcs vest and that bourbon looked the best, rich brown color. Verry inconsistent.

wnelson14

WKR
Their colors are less consistent then their massive logo which comes on every piece but there website pictures shows different.

So inconsistent sizing along with inconsistent coloring is their thing now? They should definitely expand their lineup